Gentle green relief mask is infused with green mud and seaweeds that rebalance skin moisture levels and absorbs oil to purifies the pores while nourishing and softening the skin.
Organic green tea leaves can be used as a gentle exfoliat or to remove the dead skin cell. Leaves the skin feeling refine, uplift, and rejuvenate.
This creamy and gentle texture soothes the skin without causing dryness. Enjoy!
All skin type
1) Apply to clean, dry skin.
2) Gently massage onto face.
3) Rinse off after 10-20 minutes.
4) Follow up with remaining skin routine.
* Can be used multiple times a week. We recommend every other day for normal to oily skin types, and three times a week for dry skin.
Water, Kaolin, Propanediol, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Olivate, Pentylene Glycol, Sorbitan Olivate, Bentonite, Sorbitan Caprylate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf, Allantoin, Undaria Pinnatifida Extract, Hizikia Fusiforme Extract, Ecklonia Cava Extract, Sargassum Fulvellum Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil
No reviews found.