Formulated with clean, antioxidant-rich fruit extracts and oils to help soothe, plus a nourishing African oil blend of marula, baobob, kalahari melon, mongongo and ximenia, Slaai™ Makeup-Melting Butter Cleanser cleanses and moisturizes without any irritants or sensitizers.
Designed to be used on dry skin, Slaai™ removes excess oil, grime and makeup from skin. Adding water activates Slaai™ into a milk that rinses away cleanly, leaving behind a dewy glow.
Slaai™ Makeup-Melting Butter Cleanser is a unique formulation that must be applied to a dry face with dry hands to begin melting impurities away.
100% Free of essential oils, silicones, fragrance and PEGs. Irritant-free.
3g Bamboo Booster (Bonus)
PM: On dry skin, use dry fingertips to massage Slaai™ over face and eyes. Add water to activate, rinse well with warm water and pat dry. May also be removed with a soft, damp cloth.
AM: (optional) 1-2 times per week, add our Bamboo Booster™ to Slaai™ for a customized, skin-refining physical exfoliation to aid in the removal of dead skin cells that have accumulated on the surface overnight. Avoid the eye area when using the exfoliating booster.
Tip: If using retinol, we recommend avoiding Bamboo Booster™, or using with caution, as it can be too much for skin.
Slaai™ Makeup-Melting Butter Cleanser
- nourishing fruit salad blend: a mix of non-fragrant soothing fruit extracts (blueberry, kiwi and strawberry) and replenishing fruit oils (cranberry seed oil, acai fruit oil and watermelon seed oil) that helps comfort + moisturize skin.
- marula seed oil: a moisturizing oil, high in antioxidants and omegas 6 and 9., that preserves and nourishes your skin while restoring its youthful glow.
- baobob seed oil: super-penetrating oil that intensely softens and helps dissolve makeup with its high fatty acid content and deep moisturizing properties.
- kalahari melon seed oil: lightweight oil that soothes while moisturizing and restoring elasticity.
- mongongo oil: has a fatty acid profile as rich as coconut oil that protects the vital lipids in skin as it melts dirt and other impurities from skin.
- ximenia oil: rich in vitamin c and is very nourishing and moisturizing.
Ingredients: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Lauryl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-3 Laurate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Oil, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Ananassa (Strawberry) Seed Extract, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil, Polyglyceryl-2 Caprate, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Schinziophyton Rautanenii Kernel Oil, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Ximenia Americana Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Glycerin
BAMBOO BOOSTER™ 3 G / NET WT .10 OZ
- Bamboo Booster™: bamboo + charcoal powder tiny, ultra-fine bamboo spheres that gently exfoliate away built-up dead, dry skin.
Ingredients: Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Extract, Charcoal Powder, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Mannitol, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Potassium Sorbate
WHAT IT IS FORMULATED WITHOUT:
Animal Fats/Oils/Musks, Benzalkonium Chloride, Benzophenone, Bisphenol A (BPA), Butoxyethanol, BHA, BHT, Chemical Sunscreens, Coal Tar Dyes, 1,4-Dioxane, -Cones, Detergent, Essential Oils, EDTA, Ethanolamines (MEA/DEA/TEA), Formaldehyde, Fragrance, Hydroquinone, Liquid Paraffin, Liquid Petrolatum, Methyl Cellosolve, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Mercury, Mercury Compounds, Mineral Oil, Oxybenzone, Parabens, Paraffin Oil, Phthalates, Polyethylene Glycol (PEGs), Resorcinol, Retinyl Palmitate, Siloxanes, Sulfates, Thimerosal, Toluene, Triclosan, Triclocarban
Cruelty-Free. Recycle for Earth's Sake. Supporter of IEF (International Elephant Foundation).
The name Drunk Elephant is rooted in a myth that says that elephants love to eat the fruit that has fallen from the Marula trees. Once eaten, fermentation occurs inside their very large tummies and the elephants become drunk!Virgin Marula oil, straight from the "pip", can be found throughout their line. It is an oil that is superior to ANY they've tried due to the high content of fatty acids and antioxidants. It soaks right in.
The products are all safe, completely unscented and non-irritating. There is no doubt about it, Drunk Elephant was developed with lots of care and love and a large dose of determination.
No reviews found.