This breakthrough protein moisturizer combines an unprecedented array and concentration of signal peptides, growth factors, supportive amino acids and pygmy waterlily for visible and immediate improvement in the appearance of skin’s tone, texture and firmness.
Protini’s proprietary formula delivers younger, revived-looking skin, almost from the first application. Lines, wrinkles and signs of sun-damage appear reduced; depleted skin feels strengthened and moisturized.
Think of Protini™ in your Drunk Elephant skincare routine like adding a shot of protein to your smoothie. Abundant with proteins and nutrients, it replenishes and restores your skin back to a strong, healthy state.
All skin type
1. Apply morning and night to clean, dry skin for a vital dose of protein and replenishing moisture the skin needs to retain its youthful appearance.
Tip: We like to mix it up so add a shot of Protini to any DE serum, cream or oil / Protini is formulated at the ideal pH level of 4.0.
- 9 signal peptide complex (growth factors): 9 signal peptides (made up of amino acids that form proteins in the skin) are cell-communicating and serve to bind moisture to skin, plump, firm and restore bounce to skin’s appearance, helping to boost skin’s self-renewal
- pygmy waterlily stem cell extract: excellent source of antioxidants and nutrients to replenish the skin; extremely moisturizing, soothing and calming; effective in supporting healthy, youthful looking skin
- soybean folic acid ferment extract: is a b vitamin that plays a central role in maintaining youthful, elastic skin; skin becomes actively thirsty for folic acid, especially after exposure to sun
- acetyl glutamine: an amino acid that is a skin-identical and skin-repairing ingredient that can be effective for reversing past damage; has an inhibitory effect on melanin production
Water/Aqua/Eau, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Bacillus/Soybean/ Folic Acid Ferment Extract, Nymphaea Alba Root Extract, sh-Oligopeptide-1, sh-Oligopeptide-2, sh-Polypeptide-1, sh-Polypeptide-9, sh-Polypeptide-11, Copper Palmitoyl Heptapeptide-14, Heptapeptide-15 Palmitate, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Alanine, Arginine, Glycine, Histidine, Isoleucine, Phenylalanine, Proline, Serine, Threonine, Valine, Acetyl Glutamine, Coconut Alkanes, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aspartic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Lecithin, Butylene Glycol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, PCA, Sorbitan Isostearate, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Polysorbate 60, Lactic Acid/Glycolic Acid Copolymer, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Isomalt, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Sodium Benzoate, Phenylpropanol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Symphytum Officinale Callus Culture Extract.
The name Drunk Elephant is rooted in a myth that says that elephants love to eat the fruit that has fallen from the Marula trees. Once eaten, fermentation occurs inside their very large tummies and the elephants become drunk!Virgin Marula oil, straight from the "pip", can be found throughout their line. It is an oil that is superior to ANY they've tried due to the high content of fatty acids and antioxidants. It soaks right in.
The products are all safe, completely unscented and non-irritating. There is no doubt about it, Drunk Elephant was developed with lots of care and love and a large dose of determination.
No reviews found.